Nordic India - About Us
Nordic Asia is established by seasoned entrepreneurs having a combined 100 years of experience in sales, manufacturing, and engineering services. The promoters have held executive positions with leading multinational contract electronic manufacturers.
To help businesses and consumers reduce their energy costs and carbon footprint in their progress towards building a sustainable future.
- Incorporated in 2010 with offices in Chennai and USA
- Management team has professional experience operating multinational manufacturing companies in Asia, Europe, and USA
- Design solutions for ground mounted and rooftop, residential and commercial, solar installations
- "One stop shop" for PV components including solar PV modules, inverters, mounting structures, cables and connectors, panel and array junction boxes, and monitoring solutions
- State-of-the-Art manufacturing facility in Chennai for DCDBs, ACDBs, string monitoring boxes, LT and metering panels, AMF panels
- Customers include utility scale solar project developers, EPC companies, and rooftop solar system integrators
- Supplied Bos components to over 150MW of grid connected plants
- Over 350K MC4 connectors supplied
- Over 10K diode boxes, array junction and string combiner boxes manufactured
- Over 120KM of solar cables supplied
- Over 50K panel junction boxes delivered
- Over 200K cable harnesses manufactured
- Over 500KW of off grid and grid connected inverters supplied
Dr. Satish Nair
Managing Director, Nordic (India)
Twenty five years of management experience leading startups in USA and India.
Managing Director of Orbis (India) and Ojala (India), subsidiaries of Finland based startups in India.