We offer solar PV developers and installers design and engineering services for both utility and rooftop solar plants. The design drawings may be submitted to municipal, county, or state departments for obtaining clearances and permits for the solar installation.
Design and engineering services provided include:
- PV simulation with PVSyst for estimating solar energy power output at specified location
- PV array layout created in AutoCAD that show panel arrangement on roof or ground
- Electrical SLDs in AutoCAD to show DC and AC wiring between panels, inverters, and LT/HT panels
- 3D and 2D design with assembly drawings for solar mounting structures using IDEAS, AutoCAD
- 3D animations that provide training on mechanical assembly and electrical wiring for installers
- Wind load structural analysis using STAAD.Pro